Race Start Time: 7:00 am
Race Day Registration Time & Packet Pick-up: 5:30-6:30 am
- Registration will be at the Middle Road Pavilion.
- *There will also be registration and packet pick up on Friday 6/14 4-5:30pm at the same location.
- In order to receive your number, you must have a USAT membership. If you are a USAT member, have your membership card and photo id with you and ready to show. If not, you will need to purchase a 1-day USAT membership for $12 cash or check only. There is a USAT waiver/form that can be found near the registration table and must be filled before you get your number.
Triathlon Individual: Triathlon Relay:
$75 until 3/31 $135 until 3/31
$90 until 6/12 $145 until 6/12
$110 on Race Day $160 on Race Day
Duathlon Individual: Military Tri or Du Individual:
$75 until 3/31 $75 until 6/12
$90 until 6/12 $110 on Race Day
$110 on Race Day
Included in Fee:
*Swim cap will be provided and must be worn for your safety.
- The swim course is marked with large orange buoys. When the horn sounds, you will complete a single 0.4 mile loop. After exiting the water, it’s just a short run to the transition area.
- Wetsuits will be allowed if the water temperature is 78 degrees or below. *Swim cap will be provided and must be worn for your safety.
- The 12.5 mile bike loop is contested on rolling country roads. Bike out of the transition area and make a right on Boundary Rd. Follow Boundary Rd. to Asher Miner Rd. and make a left. Follow Asher Miner Rd. to Route 443 and make a left. Follow route 443 then make a hard left onto Angle Rd. Follow onto Homestead Rd. Make a right onto route 443 and follow it back to Asher Miner Rd. Take the right onto Asher Miner Rd. and follow it to Boundary Rd. Make a right and go back to the transition area. Volunteers or traffic control personnel will be stationed at all appropriate turns and intersections. Be aware of your surroundings, the course is open to vehicle traffic.
- The run course takes racers across the dam, providing great views of Memorial Lake. The course is a combination of grass, gravel trail, and paved roads. Run out of the transition area and follow the path to the upper road. Take a left toward Boundary Rd. When you are almost to Boundary Rd., make a right onto the fresh cut grass and run to Manada St. Make a right onto Manada St. and follow this road to Memorial Lake Rd. Make a right onto Memorial Lake Rd. and follow this up the hill and make a left into the grass just across from the parking lot entrance. Follow the grass to Lake Rd. and make a left. Follow Lake Rd. to Webster School Rd. and make a right. Follow Webster School Rd. to the start of the fencing in the grass on the right. You will make a right and run in the grass along side of the fence. At the top of the hill, make a right and run to Lake Rd. Make a left and run to Memorial Lake Rd. Make a right and run to the parking lot on the left. Make a left and run across the bridge of the Dam. Make a left and follow the trails back to the transition area. Volunteers will be at all turns and important locations.
- Opens at 5:30am on Race Day. First come, first served; there are no reserved bike spots. TA is only for racers and you must show number to enter. Be advised that TA is secured by race staff until the last runner finishes
Timing: Chip Timing
- Age Group- top 3 Female and Male finishers in each age group
- Overall- top 3 overall male and female finishers. Overall winners are removed from age group awards.
- Age Group Breakdown for Male and Female are 19U, 20-24,25-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69, 70+
- Relays- 1st place Relay Teams
- Race will begin at the Middle Road Entrance
- 18 Boundary Rd. Grantville, PA 17028
*For Cancellation Policy, click here.
*No Refunds. No Transfers. No Dogs. No Earbuds or Headphones. No Drafting. Must be 13 years of age by 12/31/13. Must be present during Awards Presentation to claim awards. No prizes or awards will be mailed.
*We must receive online registrations at least 14 days before the event to guarantee a T-shirt in your specified size. In an attempt to predict racer participation, we will order additional T-shirts. No discount for racers who sign up after shirts run out.
*USA Triathlon requires that all racers present a USAT Membership card on race day. ID will be required race day along with your USAT Membership card. One-Day Memberships will be available for purchase on Race Day for $12/adult and $5/youth. A Waiver Agreement must be signed by ALL event participants, both annual and one-day license holders. Annual members who do not have a USAT Membership card MUST buy a one-day license which can credited toward an annual license purchase through USAT.
EARN CASH $$Paid Race Day Staff Positions are still available. Email email@example.com for details.
Special Thanks to Memorial Lake State Park, Fort Indiantown Gap, and the PA National Guard for their cooperation in scheduling this Triathlon/Duathlon.
...It's MORE Than Just a Race
Race Day Registration is available at Friday and Saturday Packet Pick-up.
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Tri 0.4 mile swim/ 12.5 mile bike/ 3 mile run
Du 3 mile run / 12.5 mile bike / 3 mile run