Halfway Lake Beach
Race Start Time: 9 am
Registration Time: 7:30-8:30 am
** There will also be registration and packet pick up on Sat. 6/27/09 from 4:00-5:00pm.
Individual: $75 Until 6/25/09 Relay: $130 Until 6/25/09
$85 on Race Day $150 on Race Day
Included in Fee:
- All participants recieve 1 Race T-Shirt and Goodie Bag
- Post-Race Lunch from Clem's Wood-Fired BBQ
- All participants recieve entry into random drawing for post race prizes from Xterra Gear, Xterra Footwear Gatorade and Road ID
- Swim cap *Swim caps will be provided and must be worn for your safety.
The course will consist of a two lap swim in Halfway Lake. The
mountain bike course will be a 11.5 mile loop in which racers will
encounter steep climbs, rock gardens, smooth fire roads, and thrilling descents. (Bike Map) The 3.9 mile run course will be a loop course
containing some single track, rooty trails, a steep
“Hi! I competed in last year's off-road triathlon at RB Winter State Park (great race by the way) and am looking forward to it again this year.” Brad
“I did your race last year and really enjoyed it...it was a hard course, but it was
hard and fair...great race and I'm looking forward to coming back.” Jon
- Medals to top 3 female and male finishers in each age group
- Trophies to top 3 overall male and female finishers
- Wetsuits will be required if the water temperature is below 57 degrees F. Average temperatures in June of Halfway Lake are around 58 degrees F.
- We reccomend that you come prepared on race day with a wetsuit. For
wetsuit rental or purchase click the XTERRA Wetsuits link below.
- From route 15 in Lewisburg, take route 192 (Buffalo Rd.) West 18 miles. The beach entrance will be on the right.
- Best Western Country Cupboard - Lewisburg, PA (570)524-5500 - 15 minute drive from the race site. Mention the XTERRA Trimax Off-Road Tri for the discount rate.
*USA Triathlon requires that all racers present a USAT Membership card on race day.
ID will be required race day along with your USAT Membership card. One-Day
Memberships will be available for purchase on Race Day. A Waiver Agreement
must be signed by ALL event participants, both annual and one-day license
Annual members who do not have a USAT Membership card MUST buy a one-day
license which can credited toward an annual license purchase through USAT.
*This race is part of the 2009 XTERRA American Tour. Racers will earn points
on their place within their age group. Competitors who earn enough points will
qualify for the XTERRA Championship in Utah.